Friday 30 August 2013

Semester 1 Meeting

Last night, I was joined by over 70 family members to talk about the progress of our children in the first semester of our new English programme.  For those who were unable to attend and for others wanting to see the extra videos and photos, I have included my presentation in this post.
Please feel free to come and talk to me about your child's individual progress or any of the materials your child's portfolio.  Don't forget that the portfolio's are due back next week!

Thanks to everyone for coming and for all the support I have received so far on this bilingual adventure!

2 comments:

  1. It was a very good meeting... congratulations for everything (including the portuguese presentation. hehehe)!!!

    You are doing a wonderful job with the kids... keep going just like this!!! I am your fan!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was not enough time to see everything I had planned to share. :-( It was great to see you there and thanks for the help with the Portuguese!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete